What You Need:
- 1 small jar of Nutella
- 1 bowl of crushed sweet biscuits
- 250ml fresh cream
- 6 to 7 marshmallows
- 3 chocolate wafer rolls
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
- In a bowl, add the fresh cream and sugar. Whip it until fluffy and keep it aside. In a glass, place the crushed biscuits at the bottom.
- Now, add a layer of Nutella and whipped cream.
- Add on another layer of crushed biscuits and Nutella.
- Place the marshmallows on top of the Nutella.
- Garnish the parfait with the chocolate wafer rolls and serve.