What You Need:
- 1 medium green apple
- 2x3-inch lemongrass + for garnishing
- 8 fresh mint leaves + for garnishing
- Ice cubes as required
- ½ cup ginger ale
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup green apple syrup
- Ask a parent or adult to help you with this recipe.
- De-seed and roughly chop the green apple. Roughly chop the lemongrass and fresh mint leaves.
- Grind together the chopped green apple, lemongrass, mint leaves and 4 to 5 ice cubes to a coarse mixture.
- Put 6 to 7 ice cubes in individual tall glasses. Add ginger ale, lemon juice and green apple syrup. Stir well.
- Strain the ground mixture in a bowl and divide into the glasses.
- Serve chilled and garnished with lemongrass and mint sprigs.