What You Need:
1 empty cardboard container
- 4 tissue papers
- White glue
- Brown acrylic paint
- Take a bowl and in it mix together an equal proportion of water and glue.
- Tear tissue papers into small squares and start sticking them on the container with the help of a brush and the water-glue solution as shown.
- Once the entire container is covered with the pieces of tissue paper, let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Draw any shape in the middle of the container and ask a parent or elder sibling to cut it.
- Paint the container brown and let it dry for 2 hours. Add flowers in your vase to complete it.