What You Need:
- 30 ice cream sticks
- Cardboard sheet
- White and brown acrylic paint
- Pistachio shells
- Jute thread
- Cut the cardboard sheet into 2 halves. Stick 1 half over the other.
- Cut the edges of the ice cream sticks to get a straight line. Stick them as shown.
- Cut the extra edges of the ice cream sticks to get a clean finish.
- Cover the sides of the cardboard sheet using the leftover ice cream sticks.
- Paint the ice cream sticks brown.
- Decorate the nameplate with pistachio shells and a bead, as shown.
- Stick a jute thread on the underside of the nameplate.
- Write your name on the nameplate and hang it outside your door.